Remember that annoying kid in elementary school who always wanted to be the line leader?
Yup, that was me. And I was always unapologetic about it.
How do you become a line leader, you ask? Well it's pretty simple.
- Sit in your chair ready to raise your hand at any second
- When the teacher asks "who wants to be the line leader to lunch?" you shoot your hand up fast as shit because you obviously have to win and beat the other kids
- Sometimes there may be a kid that gets bold and tries to raise their hand too- then it's time to go HAM.
- So your hand's in the air right? You want to beat out that other kid, right? START SHAKING YOUR HAND IN THE AIR AND SAY "OOH OH OOOOOOOOOH."
- The teacher chose you, but is also annoyed with you now. Oh well. You won. Victory is yours.
- Lead that pack of wolves to the lunch room like a BO$$.
Now that you're an all-star line leader, you need an all-star outfit. I recommend this stripped button down from American Apparel, these slacks from Urban Outfitters, and these shoes from Zara. Lead the class and look like a BOSS doing it.
And that's just the Millennial Mentality.